Many people suffer from underarm fat. This can be a great aesthetic problem as it forbids you to wear whatever you want. The best way to deal with this problem is naturally.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on surgeries and expensive products. All you need to do is focus on these simple exercises and the underarm fat will disappear in just a few weeks time.
Exercise #1: Lying Chest Fly
– Lie down on the floor or a bench and bend your knees.
– Take two small weights and spread your arms on the side.
– Lift the weights up above your chest and then spread your arms again. This exercise will tone up your arms and improves your body posture too.
Exercise #2: Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups
– For this exercise, you will need a bar to lift on.
– Grab the bar with both hands an lift your body up.
– Your chin should come above the bar before you get down.
– This exercise might be hard for those who haven’t done it before, but try to do as much as you can and with time it will become much easier.
Exercise #3: Chest Press
– Lie down on the bench and let your feet fall on the ground.
– Use small weights to lift your arms above your chest and then lower them down by using your upper arm.
Exercise #4: Standing Reverse Fly
– First of all stand in a relaxing position and your body posture should be perfect and after that hold small weights in your hands and face your hands forward.
– Now keeping your back straight bend your knees and lean in the forward direction.
– After bending now move your hands towards the ceiling and your shoulder should be together and hands should be in the same position on both the sides.
– Then slowly bring back your hands on the starting position and repeat the same process several times.
Exercise #5: Chest Stretch
– Begin sitting on your heels. Lean back and place your palms flat on the floor about eight to 10 inches behind you so your fingertips are pointing away.
– Press your hands firmly into the ground to lift the chest high, arching your back. To increase the stretch, lower your head behind you, stretching through your throat and the front of your chest even more.
– Hold for 30 seconds.