Gray hair can be a nightmare, especially for women. As we age, the hair follicles slowly lose the ability to produce melanin and that is the reason why with time our hair turns white or gray.
However, many people start growing gray hair prematurely and it seriously affects their appearance.
Most will choose to dye their hair with commercial products that only damage the hair and speed up the graying process.
There are other ways to solve this problem and it’s totally natural. In today’s article, we present you a recipe which will treat your hair and prevent your hair from turning gray.
– 5 or 6 medium or large potatoes
– Large pot
– Big bowl
– Bottle of old shampoo
– Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
– First, peel off the potatoes and place the potato’s skin in a pot with half a gallon of water. Let the water boil for 20 minutes and strain the water in a large bowl. Next, save the water in a jar by flushing the husks.
– Wash and moisturize your hair with a good quality product. It is best to use natural home made shampoo (If you want to learn how to make one click on the link below and follow the steps).
BAKING SODA SHAMPOO: YOUR HAIR WILL GROW LIKE IT’S MAGIC
– After that wash your hair with the mixture for about 2 minutes. When you finish, just rinse your hair with warm water.
TIPS TO PREVENT GRAY HAIRS
1. Do not stress
Stress is the number one reason for premature aging. Try to avoid stressful situations and enjoy your life.
2. Do not smoke
Smoking is extremely bad for our health and appearance. It directly affects our skin and hair. This is scientifically proven that smoking reduces the blood circulation and oxygenation of our cells.
3. Stay hydrated
Staying hydrated is not only important for our skin and hair but is also essential for our overall health. Avoid alcoholic beverages and coffee, they desired the body and cause irreversible effects.
4. Consume foods rich in copper
In many scientific studies, an expert has determined that lack of copper leads to premature aging. To increase the intake of copper you should consume more: beans, spinach, blackberries, pineapples, pineapples, turnips, and almonds.
Follow these instructions and your hair color will improve in no time. This method has been tested and many people are extremely satisfied with the results.