Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you suffer from back pain the moment you lie in bed? Don’t worry, we’re going to help you sleep better, and back pain-free.
Here are some yoga poses very useful to eliminate the lack of sleep and bring a little happiness to your everyday life. These exercises can be done directly in your bed and are advisable for anyone, regardless of the physical preparation.
1. Relieving Pose
This pose will help you relieve stress from your back, hips and waist.
- Lie on your back and relax.
- Bend your knees and pull them towards your chest.
- Take a deep breath while holding your knees and pulling them towards your face.
- Exhale and bring your legs back to your stomach.
- Do the pose for 1 minute.
2. Legs on the wall
This pose relaxes your legs and back while opening your chest and allows us to fill our lungs with oxygen before sleeping.
- Place a pillow under your lower back and butt.
- Lie and squeeze your butt towards the wall, and raise your legs on the wall.
- Extend your arms to both sides. Relax and breath slowly and deeply.
- Hold this position for 1-2 minutes.
This exercise will work the internal muscles of the spine and help you relax the neck, back and legs.
- Lie on your back and put rolled towels under your neck and lower back.
- Move your feet from side to side, while doing the same with your head. Move slowly and relaxing.
- Do this exercise for at least 1 minute.
This exercise should be done before going to bed because it will help you sleep better
- Lie on your stomach and put a pillow under your forehead, stretch your arms along your body.
- Move your feet to the sides and try to feel how the wave is transmitted to the whole body relaxed.
- Do these movements for 1 minute.
This relaxing yoga pose will help you sleep 8 hours without interruption.
- Lie on your back and open your legs slightly. Put a rolled towel under your head and neck.
- Relax completely from head to toe and perform 20 cycles of breathing. Slowly make your breaths longer until you start to breath normally. But do not fall asleep yet!
- Little by little you will feel like everything around you fades and your body is so relaxed that it seems like you are floating. That’s when we wrapped up a little and start to sleep.